New Magazine Feature!





 I am very happy to share with you my latest feature. The long silk skirt matched with the  butterfly printed T-shirt on this month's issue of " Ce Se Intampla Doctore?" magazine.
I have to say that these two items are probably two of my favorites that I have recently designed, so I am delighted by the fact that they are appreciated by stylists.



Sunt fericita sa va arat cea mai recenta aparitie intr-un pictorial. Fusta lunga din matase naturala, asortata cu tricoul imprimat au aparut in revista "Ce Se Intampla Doctore?" din  luna martie.
Acestea sunt unele dintre piesele mele favorite create recent, astfel pot spune ca sunt incantata de faptul ca sunt sunt apreciate si de stilisti.









You can find it at www.welovecouture.ro
Creatiile pot fi gasite la www.welovecouture.ro