Where are you Summer?


 I really hate this weather! Why isn't the real summer here yet? I don't want anymore rainy days, at least for some time. 
A few days ago when I was out in town with business I saw this dress thinking it could be perfect for summer. It had two strings, with beads like a necklace that would be tied around the neck but well, I took them off, simple is better. It is very comfortable and I really love the color. Do you like it?


Urasc  vremea asta! De ce nu poate fi vara? Nu mai vreau zile ploioase, cel putin pentru o perioada. 
Acum cateva zile in timp ce umblam prin oras cu treaba, am vazut aceasta rochie si mi s-a parut perfecta pentru vara, Avea doua chestii  cu margele ce se legau dupa gat , dar le-am dat jos imediat ce am ajuns acasa, simpla e mai frumoasa. E foarte comfortabila si culoare e superba, mai ales la soare:D. Va place?